Global Partner Travel Award
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
To support our mission of “Promoting Global Health” through information exchange and pathology advancement, USCAP Foundation provides 20 Global Partner Travel Awards each year. This award will help pathologists from underserved countries attend the USCAP’s 113th Annual Meeting on March 23-28, 2024 in Baltimore, Maryland.
EACH TRAVEL AWARD INCLUDES:
- Complimentary General Registration & Companion Society Meetings
- Complimentary enrollment in the “Long Course”
- Two complimentary short courses
- Complimentary Adjunct Membership in USCAP for one year
- Complimentary hotel accommodation for the entirety of the recipient conference stay
- Cashier’s Check for $725 USD to help offset other travel costs
- Must be a pathologist (pathologist-in-training or practicing)
- Must reside in an underserved country (Research4Life.org Group A and Group B) and have a demonstrable need for financial support to attend the USCAP Annual Meeting
- Provide a resume and supporting letter from a department head or supervisor attesting to the need for travel assistance and the potential benefit of attending the meeting
Preference will be given (but not limited) to:
- Applicants whose scientific abstracts have been accepted for presentation at the 2024 Annual Meeting
- Applicants who are dues-paying members of the IAP
- Pathologists just beginning their careers (in practice less than five years)
A maximum of 20 travel awards will be issued this year. Applicants will be notified of the results of the award process by November 10, 2023. Please apply for a US travel visa immediately if you are selected as an award recipient. The cashier’s check will be distributed at the Annual Meeting. The recipient must attend the Annual Meeting in person in order to receive the award. Travel award winners are responsible for making all of their own flight and transportation arrangements.
The Global Partner Travel Awards are made possible by philanthropic donations to the USCAP Foundation.
201 N Palm Canyon Drive
Palm Springs, CA 92262
USCAP Foundation needs your voice,
your support, and your leadership.